Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cry for Hamas? I Don't Think So.

Remember, these are the same people who celebrated the deaths of Americans in September 11, 2001, civilians all. And there are indications the Palestinian National Authority tried to cover this up. Now, they want us to cry for them because the IDF is responding to their barbarism and attacks by decimating MILITARY targets.

More and more, I think people are catching on to this hypocrisy. More and more, we see videos of the actual violence of the Hamas fighters, like this one.



I think Israel has a right to attack those who attack them, to protect civilians in Israel. Hamas has been goading Israel for some time. I think it is unfortunate that there are civilians casualties from the IDF's response. But of course, as we see from the previous video, Hamas was killing civilians too, and in much greater numbers.


To learn more about the brutality of Hamas, see this video segment that includes a montage of different video pieces from Hamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to remove any and all comments I deem offensive. No ad hominem attacks. Only factually based arguments are allowed.