Friday, February 26, 2010

Healthcare Summit Video

I didn't watch all of the Healthcare Summit. I have a job that requires me to actually work. However, I did catch a couple of clips from the discussion. One that I particularly like explains my feelings quite well.



I agree with Representative Ryan's points. Healthcare is hugely expensive and is overly burdensome on our State and Federal governments (remember, much of the money for Medicaid comes directly from the states). Lowering the overall cost of healthcare would help both the governments and individuals. However, as Ryan pointed out, giving government more control over the healthcare industry, which is what the current bill would do, is not the answer.




Hat Tip to Power Line for the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to remove any and all comments I deem offensive. No ad hominem attacks. Only factually based arguments are allowed.