Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Temperature Must Be Dropping...

and demons are wearing sweaters. Why?

Because I read an article from the Huffington Post I completely agree with. Mind you, the author (Stephen Gyllenhaal) and I may be approaching things from totally different directions, but it seems odd we both end up in the same place.

The point of the article is that Mr. "Hope and Change" Obama, in fact all of the 'power brokers' at the top, have not changed at all. Big Government is still rewarding "Stupid" friends in Big Business. I can't say I'm surprised. It's one of the reasons I would like less government control and more market controls.

The scary point for My. Gyllenhaal is when he finds a quote from Timothy McVeigh he agrees with.

I can understand his feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to remove any and all comments I deem offensive. No ad hominem attacks. Only factually based arguments are allowed.