Friday, September 11, 2009

Something More to Add

I'm sure that many blogs and web sites will publish great articles by paid pundits about the meaning of this date. Even the "progressive" Huffingtonpost.com site has analysis of the importance of the date.

To me, many of these paid pundits' arguements pale in comparison to the words of "Doctor Zero," an unpaid writer who posted a short article at HotAir.com's Greenroom. His post, "Falling Through Fire," stirred my heart. Doctor Zero correctly points out that the same courage and fortitude that stiffened the backs of the men on Bunker Hill helped the resolve of the individuals on Flight 93.

Read the entire article to feel the full effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to remove any and all comments I deem offensive. No ad hominem attacks. Only factually based arguments are allowed.